- Land acquisition and disposal
- Joint ventures
- Landowner and equalisation agreements
- Planning and infrastructure agreements
- Landlord and tenant advice relating to offices, shops, warehouses and other commercial properties
- Investment portfolios
- Mixed use redevelopment schemes
Mark and his dedicated team offer comprehensive legal services to meet the demands and needs of clients. His approach entails coupling a clear understanding of clients’ requirements with the technical know how required to complete complex property and development transactions.
Mark is known for his ability to deliver to clients’ schedules no matter how tight and whether strategic or transactional. Mark is supported by a team of over 40 planning, banking and commercial property lawyers.
Clients include national and regional commercial and residential developers, landowners, Local Authorities, marina operators, retailers and restaurateurs.
Recent work includes:
- Major infrastructure and development projects
- High value leasehold transactions
- Refinancing of property portfolios
- Negotiating and completing site disposals in conjunction with Kickstart Gap Funding provided by the Homes and Communities Agency
- Know what you mean (and mean what you say!)
- Development opportunities for landowners
- Can a deposit be reclaimed once forfeited?
- Modification of restrictive covenants
- Planning permission about to expire?
Mark is recognised as a leader in his field and is noted for being ”very competent in complex situations” as well as for his ”business acumen”.
CHAMBERS & PARTNERS LEGAL DIRECTORY - 2013