- IP non contentious contract drafting and negotiation
- IP litigation and dispute resolution
- IP strategy
- IP portfolio management
- IP due diligence and corporate transactional support
- Joint ventures and collaborations
- Information technology – non contentious contract drafting and negotiation.
Laura spent many years at niche intellectual property firms and teams in London and joined Paris Smith in 2012 to head up the IP and IT team.
Laura is an intellectual property lawyer who delivers commercial solutions based on legal argument. Her experience covers all aspects of commercial intellectual property and IT law for multinationals through to SMEs and individuals. She has particular expertise in the technology sector.
- Preparation of IP strategy for major UK company and implementation of the strategic issues
- Successful defence of patent entitlement claim and assignment of patent back to our client
- Construction and maintenance of International trade mark portfolio
- Construction of whole suite of IT related contracts for a globally known software gaming company
- ICO fines financial brokerage firm £40,000 for sending unsolicited marketing texts
- GDPR – Are we ready?
- Has anyone noticed…
- Attention – New domain name fraud
- Warning about fundraising in line with data protection law
Laura was a real find for us. Having been in business 23 years and had various encounters with Lawyers, it was refreshing to get a professional who actually wants to build a relationship with you and understand your business through and through. Thank you Laura.
MARTIN SAUNDERS, OWNER, PUSHKABLUEDATA COMMUNICATIONS LTD